AVIANA – AN EMMY AWARD WINNING TEAM
We cultivate charismatic communicators and create powerful messaging films.
WE ARE DREAM MAKERS
At AVIANA, we help drive C-Suite executives,
Venture Capitalists, Stanford educators and
teams that are building a new world to clearly
and crisply communicate their most important message.
We help them tell their story
WE’RE CONNECTING THE C-SUITE TO ITS AUDIENCE
We push Leaders to become Rock Stars. We guide C-Suite executives to better communicate to boards, investors, media and their own teams. We tutor their talents into TED talks.
WE’RE HELPING BUILD THE 21ST CENTURY CITY OF THE FUTURE
Chatham Park, in North Carolina’s Research Triangle region, is the only mass community development of it’s size (Project estimate: 50,000 residents) to plan and build what will be an entirely new city, using technologies developed for the 21st century. AVIANA helps form the message for BOTH Chatham Park and for the company that will build the nation’s most technologically advanced community.
WE’RE TEACHING STANFORD UNIVERSITY THOUGHT-LEADERS WHO NURTURE TALENT THAT DRIVES SILICON VALLEY
We give insight and practical guidance to Stanford professors and Stanford management teams to help the nation’s top entrepreneurial university teach clearer and reach farther, in the classroom, in the online learning world.
“Working with AVIANA changed our whole marketing approach and has elevated our Company and our Chatham Park Project.” Tim Smith, Preston Development
...named "HOTTEST IPO OF 2015"
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- We take storytelling communications skills and help companies increase their markets or grab an initial foothold into new terrain.
- We’re world-traveled journalists, having reported live as well as anchored television news programs in the top U.S. markets. Our work has been featured on every major broadcast network.
- We now guide CEO’s and top executives to find their footing at TED events, public forums, and to present themselves with pop and precision in every environment.
- We advise Stanford University top administrators and academics who are the talent pipeline to Silicon Valley.
- We help global companies sell multi-million dollar properties world-wide.
- We’ve won dozens of national and international awards for our work.
Beyond his work at AVIANA, Jon Duncanson is an Emmy Award-winning journalist and communicator. He’s worked as a foreign correspondent, and anchored news shows in top-tier broadcast markets. His work has appeared on NBC News, The Today Show, CNN, ABC’s Nightline, and CBS News.
He’s won Emmy Awards for ongoing coverage of the wars in Bosnia and the former Yugoslavia as well as for coverage of the Asian Tsunami. His wartime efforts were documented in the French film “The Trouble’s We’ve Seen-A History of Journalism in Wartime,” by Academy Award-winning director Marcel Ophuls. Jon has also covered armed conflicts in Colombia and Central America.
Jon’s communication work has been featured in Rolling Stone Magazine. He’s lectured on media issues at Stanford Law School, Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism, and Columbia College in Chicago.
- Beyond his work at AVIANA, Jon Duncanson is an Emmy Award-winning journalist and communicator. He’s worked as a foreign correspondent, and anchored news shows in top-tier broadcast markets. His work has appeared on NBC News, The Today Show, CNN, ABC’s Nightline, and CBS News.
Beyond her work at AVIANA, Sylvia Gomez is an Emmy Award-winning journalist. She anchored TV news programs in Chicago at both CBS and Fox-owned stations. She has worked at NBC News as a national correspondent, and as a television journalist in Washington, D.C. and Dallas. Her work has appeared nationally on CBS, NBC, The Today Show, and CNN.
She has traveled the world from northern India to the Amazon, producing documentaries on the lives of the people who live there.
Sylvia has lectured at Stanford Law School, and helps nurture the talents of top-name Silicon Valley venture capitalists.
- Beyond her work at AVIANA, Sylvia Gomez is an Emmy Award-winning journalist. She anchored TV news programs in Chicago at both CBS and Fox-owned stations. She has worked at NBC News as a national correspondent, and as a television journalist in Washington, D.C. and Dallas. Her work has appeared nationally on CBS, NBC, The Today Show, and CNN.
Watch their video
AVIANA: “The Stanford Method"
Stanford University wanted a seminar to help its administrators
communicate and present better publicly.
We designed a 1-day workshop
that we call “The Stanford Method"
“AVIANA’s work never disappoints. It generates results, exceeds expectations and more often than not, garners awards…they are a pleasure to work with!” Catherine Norman, SVP Content, Bhava Communications
“Aviana Productions was a dream to work with and the final product went far beyond our expectations, which were high.” Steve Dostart, President, Dostart Development Company LLC
In business, first impressions are everything. Get it wrong and your company can lose millions. Spin is out. Credibility is in.
San Francisco, California